Monday, November 28, 2011

Help ME! no title?


Hello Ladies!? This is a light blue teal look that I created today. Unfortunately I don't have a name for this look yet.  Maybe you can help me out with that.  I use Maybelline single eye shadow Turquoise Glass (130S). This is a pastel matte color.  By the way I am starting to like the single eyeshadows by Maybelline! The colors really show up! And I am all about color showing up!. So YES! check this brand out.  As I always do I used a primer from Bitch Slap cosmetics. Love Love this primer! Starting to be one of my favs! So I apply the lid color. Pack it on. Then I use a gray-black from my Wet-N-Wild Blue had me at Hello. Blend, blend, blend the black out . Add  a highlight under the brown bone. And there you have it. A easy look with a POP of color!

No comments:

Post a Comment