Saturday, November 26, 2011

Silver Storm- Step by Step


Hello I created a step by step guide to this look Silver storm.

Step 1 : I used Bitch Slip eye/lip primer on my whole lid
Step 2: I winged out my lid area with Ruby Kisses jumbo stick in black.
Step 3: I filled in the space in the lid area with my Ruby Kisses Jumbo pencil.
Step 4:  I used Revlon Diamond Lust in Celestial Silver over  the black liner.
Step 5: Next I used a silver gray from the Wet-N-Wild  "Blue had me at Hello" palette  and blended it out
Step 6: Also from the same palette from Wet-N-Wild I used the white for under the brow as a highlight & blended that out as well
Step 7: Lined my above/ lower lash line with black liner and set it with black eye shadow.
Step 8: (optional) I add #100 Lashes to complete the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment