Monday, November 28, 2011

Brown Sugar Baby!


Hey! This look reminded me of brown sugar! This is a look I would do for a client for a wedding or and everyday look. I used My Wet-N-Wild  in  Vanity. Which is a excellent palette. Great everyday looks can come from the colors. So I used a primer. Added the matte vanilla color. Just on the lid. Then I went over that color with the simmer vanilla color from the same palette. For the crease area I used my BH Cosmetics 120 pallet in a tan brown. Then I darken the crease with NARS- Galapagos. I used a blending brush to blend out the color. Then for under the brow I use the matte vanilla colors from the Vanity palette. Line the top and bottom lash lines with black eyeliner. Add lashes for extra DIVA Glam! By the way lashes or optional, just not for ME! Take care.

NARS- Galapagagos $23.00

Wet-N-Wild Vanity $3.99


No comments:

Post a Comment