Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bronze Beam

"Hello Lover!!" I said when I saw this eye shadow! I went to my local Dillards and it was out of stock so I ordered from the M.A.C online store. This is a baked mineralize eye shadow. This is a black with gold bronze pearl in a marble like look.  This is a GREAT color. The color pay off is excellent. Would you expect any thing less from M.A.C?  This was worth every penny.
  
SO into the look. This look was very easy look. I wanted to do a VERY simple look to show off the great color.  I primed my eye with Urban Decay eye shadow primer. Sprayed my brush with M.A.C fix plus.  Applied the Guilt by Association eye shadow.. Blended out the color very well!  The I used my Milani Runway eyes #11 in Beach Sand under the brow as a highlight. Blend those two colors together. Line the top lash line wit my favorite gel line from Maybelline Eye Studio in blackest black. Added drama lashes. Lined my bottom lash line with black liner from Milani. Took a flat brush and used the Guilt By Association on the bottom lash line.   There you have it! You can do this look!   I would consider this to be a everyday look. Even a bridal look.  Bellow are a few pics of this look. Enjoy :)

M.A.C Guilt By Association $20.00






No comments:

Post a Comment