Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lava-Milani Baked Eyeshadow

Hey Ladies! todays look is a bold not for everyone look! I call this look Lava. This look was created with Milani's new baked eyeshadow in " I heart you" from there metallic line.This color is limited edition. You can never go wrong with is line of baked eyeshadows.  This color is a brick red color with some gold undertones. This eye shadow can be use wet or dry. I have not tried them wet yet. The color pigments are great! I blended the crease with black and winged it out with the black too. Now these pictures where taken at the end of the day and you can see how the color dosent crease! Primer  is your best friend! that all I have to say. You can purchase this product @ Wal-greens and CVS and some Publix stores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment