Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wet-N-Wild Pride



Wet-N-Wild- Pride
Today I used a Wet-N-Wild Quad in Pride. I love work with greens & blues. This look just reminds me of water and the beach. Of course I primed my lid first and just NYX jumbo stick in Cottage Cheese as an eye shadow base. To really make the color pop. For the inside lid conner I use the white the the sea green color and last on the lid the jean color blue. AND I BLEND BLEND Ladies! I dragged some of the outside blue color in the crease line. Under the brow I use a highlight. Now! the best part! I lined my bottom with a sea green glitter liner to really make my eyes pop!. Then NYX black liquid liner for top lash line to finish the look.  This palette was great. One side is matte and the other is shimmer. There are a tons of different looks you can do with this palette. Now this palette is hard to find. Seeing how this is from last year. Similar colors will work just fine to make this look.  I bought this at my local Publix store. Have gun and Take Care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment